Oven-Baked Hard-Boiled Eggs
Adapted from food.com
- Place oven rack in the center of the oven. Place eggs on the racks.
- Place a cookie sheet (lined with foil!) underneath the eggs… just in case one explodes, cracks, or leaks while cooking.
- Set oven to 325 °F for 30 minutes.
- Remove eggs from oven and place in ice-cold water. Peel as soon as they are cool enough to handle, then return to the water to thoroughly chill.
Tips and Suggestions
- How many eggs? About a dozen is about right. Too few (less than six) and you’re probably better off with a pot of water; too many (two dozen or more) and your oven will be a bit crowded.
- No ice? Instead, place the bowl in the sink, and leave the water running over the eggs.
- Too many hard-boiled eggs? Try making egg salad!